Sunday Classes for ages 3 to adult resumed Sunday, August 20. Classes are at 9:45am in between services, as well as the nursery for ages 0-36mo. No registration is needed for the Sunday adult classes, but children and students should register for the coming year.
- Nursery Registration 0-36mo
- Kindergarten-5th Grade Registration
- 6th-12th Journey Students Registration
Adult Classes (18+)
- Know What You Believe and Why You Believe It
Facilitators – Gary Mills, Gary Sager, Dan Hakken, and Pastor Kent.
This class will explore a smorgasbord of topics to help us deepen our faith and understanding. Morality, truth, deception, doubt, faith – these are but a few of the issues we will cover. We will use the Bible and tradition to dig deep. Gifted facilitators will encourage lively discussion – add your voice to help us all discover what we believe and why we believe it!
- Parenting Together
Parenting Together is a community of parents (of infant through elementary age kids) looking to do life together. Any parent is welcome at any time throughout the year. Our goal is to learn from and with each other as we grow in the role God gave us in raising our kids. We cover a wide range of topics through in-class discussion and out-of-class gatherings. We meet every Sunday (while our kids are in Sunday school).
- The Olivet Discourse (Matthew 24-25)
Teacher: Joanne Lodge
More than any other questions that seems to be asked today is “What in the world is happening and when will all this conflict and confusion be resolved?” Jesus’ disciples were asking their Master the same thing. We will study Jesus’ answer to them and to us. Knowing God’s plan for the future offers the ultimate source of comfort for today. Bring your Bible and join us.
- Parenting LGBTQKids
Teacher: Deb Cameron
Love your kids like Jesus. This 11-part series helps Christian parents navigate the journey of raising and walking alongside their LGBTQ child. (Watch preview)
- TUESDAY WOMEN’S STUDY, 10am
The Book of Daniel
Teacher: Joanne Lodge
How can a book written in the sixth century B.C. have anything to say to us as we live in this modern society? Actually, quite a lot!! Daniel lived as an exile, surrounded by an unbelieving society, yet he lived a faithful life. How it would help us today, if we knew Daniel’s secret.
YOUTH (6th-12th Grade)
- Steve Poole is the staff member overseeing youth ministry.
- Faith Quest is offered at some point in the year for 8th graders wanting to explore membership of Cedar Hills (our version of confirmation) REGISTER
- Sunday morning classes at 9:45 will be following The Thread curriculum. REGISTER
- Sunday evening Journey youth group is for all middle and high school students. REGISTER
Children, Ages 0 to 36 Months
- Children ages 0 to 36 months are welcome to use the nursery during the 9:45am classes and during the 11am service. (At 3 years old, children begin attending the pre-K Sunday classes). Kathryn Pisch is our Nursery Ministry Coordinator.
- REGISTER A CHILD FOR THE NURSERY
Children, Pre-K to 5th Grade
- Sunday Classes: Children ages preschool to 5th grade can register for classes to be held during the 9:45am classes hour. Cathy Poole is the staff member coordinating the children’s Sunday classes. REGISTER
- Cedar Kids Club House: Children ages 2nd-5th grade are invited to our special Club House! Club House meets on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month 4:00-5:30pm. Kathryn Pisch coordinates Club House. REGISTER
- Children’s Church: At the 11am service is a special time of worship for children ages 3 to 2nd grade. Children start in the big service with their families and then are dismissed after the opening songs. Frankline Tschombe coordinates Children’s Church. REGISTER