Grow the Good
“In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus” (Philippians 1:4-6).
God started a good work here at Cedar Hills nearly 60 years ago through the joyful partnership of a few families committed to God’s calling to Go Make Disciples. As we begin the next 60 years for Cedar Hills, we will use the same recipe to “Grow the Good” that God has already started.
This year, we will set the foundation to “Grow the Good” for the next 60 years by funding critical upgrades and mortgage reduction.
This will ensure that we are well prepared to serve the needs of our congregation and community. Below is our tentative campaign schedule, we’ll share more information as it becomes available. Your opportunity to participate in a committee and to support this effort
is coming soon!
- Aug/Sept: Team organization and preparation
- Sept: 40-day devotional reading available
- Oct: Prayer Vigil for the campaign
- Oct 20: Campaign Kickoff!
- Oct 27 – Nov 10: Testimonials and Discernment
- November 10: Commitment Sunday
- November 17: First Fruits
Campaign 2020 Team