Sunday, Nov. 11 we celebrated God’s continued work to grow the kingdom though the ministries of our congregation! At our annual congregational meeting we reflected on these goals:
One Church doing life in community.
- Develop an all church experience to build unity.
- Enhancing oneness through deeper connections.
Many Places doing life on mission.
- Train missional community leaders.
- Add project management to assist in growth.
Following Jesus by doing life on life.
- Grow disciples who make disciples in small groups.
- Live life together, practicing forgiveness, repentance and confession.
Transforming the Corridor
- Grow hospitality through “Starting Point” and “Open Table”
- Grow generosity so that we exceed budgets in 2018 and 2019
We Affirmed the 2019 budget of $887,057. (A decrease of 4.2% from the 2018 budget.) MSC 122-3.
We Affirmed the Elder and Deacon nominees. MSC 122-1.
- Elders: Robin Joens, Gary Mills, Bruce Crowther
- Deacons: Josh Oberembt, John Davidson, Mel Dahm
We voted to elect Jeremy Van Genderen as an elder. MSC122-1.
Thanks for your prayers and support. Please continue to pray for God’s Spirit to lead us!