At Cedar Hills, the health of everyone is of utmost importance to us. With the increasing concern about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), here are some the steps we have implemented at the church as we return to worship together:
Masks are now REQUIRED for those in attendance at Cedar Hills.
- We have increased cleaning measures throughout the church (including nursery and classrooms), wiping down frequently touched surfaces using cleaners designed specifically to kill the Coronavirus.
- Our Student and Children’s ministries are being diligent in their precautions, similar to above, and will still be meeting. Children appearing sick will be asked to remain in their parent’s care.
- We have adjusted our communion serving practices to include distancing and individual servings of the elements.
- Our staff and volunteer teams will wash their hands often and stay home if they are sick.
- Our greeters will be opting for a smile and a wave, rather than a handshake. We encourage everyone to do the same as they greet people in the Gathering Space and during services.
- There is a new check-in process for children’s Sunday classes. Classrooms have been setup to allow for more distancing. Smaller classes/groups are expected to also minimize risk. Cleaning will be done regularly, hand washing will be encouraged, and we will do some activities outside to limit the risks.
We will continue to make sermons available online at: https://cedarhillscr.org/worship/listen-online/
(Also available on iTunes, Spotify, iHeartradio and your favorite podcast platforms.)
Our God is sovereign and knows all the details of what is going on. Our King is on the throne. We will seek His wisdom and discernment to make the best decisions for the safety of our church body, and praise Him for the protection that He will grant us along the way.
Cedar Hills Leadership