Reuniting as a Family: What to Expect
Cedar Hills is reuniting for Sunday morning services beginning June 7th at 8:30am and 11am, and continuing the online streaming at 11am.
We welcome you to attend, if you feel comfortable doing so. There will be a few changes however to our normal services and we want to let you know what to expect.
- We will be taking extra precautions when cleaning the building.
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Watching online is recommended if you consider yourself to be in the vulnerable population as it relates to Covid-19.
- If you are uncomfortable meeting in the large service, but ready to take the next step, we encourage you to consider meeting in small groups with a few other friends.
- We are not offering childcare or Sunday classes for children.
- The Coffee Shop will not be open. BYOC (bring your own coffee).
- We will have sanitizer and masks available for use. Please bring your own mask if you have one.
- Mask wearing is optional and appreciated.
- We ask all family members to sit together and maintain physical distance from other groups.
- We encourage you to refrain from touching other people or things unnecessarily.
- We will not pass an offering plate during service. Instead, you may leave it in an offering basket in the back of the Worship Center or give online (in the church app or link on website) or send by mail. Thank you for your continued generosity!
Because we are loved by God, it is our pleasure to Love, Belong, and Serve with our brothers and sisters in Christ.
We look forward to seeing you in person or online June 7th.
Cedar Hills Leadership and Staff
Romans 15:7 – “Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.”