Update – Registration is now full.
How would you say your marriage is doing?
Introducing “The Marriage Course”, a 7 week study designed to help couples learn practical ways to build a stronger foundation, communicate more effectively and resolve differences well. Some couples do the course to intentionally invest in their relationship while others are looking to address more specific challenges. Either way, the course offers essential tools and ideas to help you build a relationship that lasts a lifetime. Space is limited so register early.
- The Marriage Course is a series of seven sessions, designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage.
- Nicky and Sila Lee, authors of The Marriage Book, developed The Marriage Course for couples looking for practical support to strengthen their relationship. The course is designed to help couples build strong foundations, learn to communicate more effectively and resolve differences well.
- The Marriage Course is for couples who are seeking to strengthen their relationship. Some couples do the course to intentionally invest in their relationship, others are looking to address more specific challenges. Either way, the course offers essential tools and practical ideas to help you build a relationship that lasts a lifetime.
- The Marriage Course is based on Christian principles but designed for all couples with or without a church background.
- On The Marriage Course you are seated at your own table for two. Each course is unique, but usually every session will include: food, a practical talk and a time for private discussion between you and your partner.
- You never share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner. Background music ensures that you can chat in complete privacy.
- Sundays from 5:30-8pm
- September 24 – November 5, 2017
- Includes books, course, and main food course
- Couple will be asked to participate by bringing a dessert or side dish for 5 of the 7 sessions
- Childcare can be made available based on the needs of the registered participants.
- Dinner for the children will also be determined based on the needs of the registered participants.
Registration is full. Register now. After filling out the form, you’ll be given a link to complete payment. You may pay via this link or in the church office. Registration is not complete until payment has been made.